An excellent quality, long-reach outdoor can from Haws - makers of fine watering cans used throughout the world since 1886.
Perfect for hard-to-reach areas - such as the back of greenhouse staging, garden borders, or tucked-away pots on the patio.
This can holds 5.2 litres of water when full, and is made from injection-molded plastic, making it lightweight and extremely durable. It comes complete with an oval rose for gentle spraying and a down-spout. The design includes two gripping points - the back handle and the cross stem - for balanced pouring.
- A high-quality product from a very long-standing, traditional British watering-can manufacturer.
- Specially designed, longer spout for hard-to-reach areas.
- Beautiful, ergonomic design.
- Complete with brass-faced rose and downspout.
- Lightweight but very durable - and with a 3-year manufacturers' guarantee
Measures 26cm (10) high and 69cm (27) at the widest point. Holds 5 litres.