Raspberry & Blueberry Chia Jam Recipe
If you're strapped for time, but still want a healthy, homemade jam that's packed with all the good stuff, this 10 minute chia jam recipe is for you.
Duration: 10-15 minutes.
This creates: approx. 700g, enough to fill three Nutley's 200ml Square Jars.
- 250g pitted dates
- 150g frozen blueberries
- 150g frozen raspberries
- 50g chia seeds
2. Add the frozen blueberries and raspberries to a blender, with a splash of the water from your dates (around 100ml).
3. Blend until combined, then add your dates, and blend again.
4. Once the fruit is blended together, transfer the mixture to a medium to large bowl and add in the chia seeds.
5. Stir to combine, then leave the mixture to turn gelatinous for around 10 minutes.
6. Finally, decant your jam into an airtight jar.
Storage: This jam is best kept in an airtight container in the fridge. It will keep for up to 2 weeks. Make sure you label your jam with the ingredients and use by date. Why not try out our preserve labels?
Perfect for porridge and tasty on toast, this delicious jam recipe is a great one to whip up when you have nothing else in. This flavoursome jam is from vegan body builder and nutritionist, Floris. Check him out on Instagram at: @go_with_the_flo_ris.
Find Nutley's preserving equipment here.